Screen printing is our most common type of printing but every now and then we will receive an order that is better suited for the heat transfer printing technique.
We recommend this technique for printing individual names and numbers for sports teams as well as Stag Nights and Hen Do’s as the process is ideal for bespoke individual customisation of t-shirts and other garments.
This method is perfect for short run orders and full colour images.
When to use transfer printing?
- Individual Names and Numbers
- Full colour artwork or designs
- Nylon materials such as waterproofs or windbreaker jackets
- High gloss/metallic print
- Lycra or Spandex clothing garments
- One-off samples for client meetings or press events